Wednesday, November 10, 2010

傘There are times when the Lord just burdens something on your heart and you cannot escape from it. 
YOu have to deal with it. It is usually best to bring it right back to Him. He always knows what to do. 
So many times I take my eyes off Him and focus on myself. The end is always CONFUSION. 
So I sat down with Him this morning to just hang out...... I decided to read through Galatians in the Bible. 
And He had so much to tell me. I got so many reminders of who HE is and where His heart is. I was greatly challenged. 
ハート水玉(緑)I loved how the little message-crumbs all came together by the end to make a delicious and fresh loaf of Blessing! Just what I needed. ハート水玉(緑)
THE CRUMBS:
プレゼント i am sent NOT from man, or by man, but BY JESUS CHRIST and GOD THE FATHER
プレゼント What is God`s ハート水玉(濃ピンク)? That everyone should hear the Gospel and get saved.
プレゼント Am I trying to win the approval of men or of God? Jesus NEVER tried to please men. Only the Father. 
プレゼント I want God to reveal His Son in me. 
プレゼント I want to see through God's eyes, have the same passion that He is passionate about. 
プレゼント Do people praise God because me?
プレゼント God is at work in my ministry. 
プレゼント I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. 
プレゼント After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?
プレゼント What has happened to all your joy?
プレゼント A little yeast works through the whole dough. 
プレゼント You were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature. Rather, serve one another in love. 
プレゼント The fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS, SELF-CONTROL. 
プレゼント Carry each other's burdens. 
プレゼント Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give . As we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. 
プレゼント I bear on my body the marks of Jesus. 

SUMMARY:
It is about HIM not about me. 

ベレー女のこ3 This is our new prayer card. ベレー女のこ3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?/ Mit gondolsz?