Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Unexpected visitor----Váratlan látogató

sei This afternoon after I put Benjamin down for a nap, I went down to get comfortable on the living room floor and read my Bible. All the sudden I hear this strange but not loud noise. I listened a little, turned my head around but I didn't see anything. I went back to my reading. Then in a minute, I heard the noise again. This time I decided to get up and check on Benjamin, maybe he got up and got out of his bed. As I got up and looked out the window I saw this creature on our window seal. Some people might call it a harmless lizard akn, but to me it is not just a lizard. It is a  reminder that the time is getting closer and closer when we move to the jungle and will have hundreds of these creatures in and around our house. And I don't want to be reminded of that. Not yet at least. sei
sei Ma délután miután Benikét lefektettem aludni egy kicsit, lementem a nappaliba egy kicsit Bibliát olvasni. Hirtelen azonban egy furcsa, nem túl hangos motoszkálásra lettem figyelmes. Hallgattam egy kicsit, forgattam a fejem, de semmit nem láttam. Újra olvasni kezdtem. De aztán egy perc múlva megint hallottam valamit. Ekkor már úgy döntöttem, hogy felmegyek, megnézem Benikét hogy alszik-e még. Ahogy felálltam és kinéztem az ablakon, megláttam ezt a valamit az ablakunkon. Amit mások csak egyszerűen egy kis gyíknak néznének, nekem sokkal többet jelentett. Emlékeztetett, hogy hamarosan a dzsungelben fogunk élni, ahol többszáz ilyen és ehhez hasonló állat fog majd a házunk körül (és netalán a házunkban) élni. És még nem akarok erre gondolni. Még nem. sei


akn   akn   akn


akn    akn    akn

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?/ Mit gondolsz?