Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Edina to Europe

I am  leaving for Europe in a few days!!! :)  I will spend a week in my hometown in Hungary where my brother is getting married. I will be the photographer at the wedding :)
Then I will fly to Rome and spend a week in Italy. The plan is that I spend a few days in Rome, then I will take the train down to central Italy, Pietracatella where I will meet the director of New Tribes Mission Italia and his family for a few days. This will be a very nice opportunity to mutually get to know each other since Scott and I are praying about serving in Italy as full-time missionaries with New Tribes Mission.
Please pray for my travels and for God's direction and provision for our lives. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?/ Mit gondolsz?